Rave: Beverly Hills Small Animal Hospital
To enjoy your visit to Beverly Hills Small Animal Hospital, there are a few things you need to know:
1. Although they take appointments (which I think is new since I've never known them to do that in the past), normally you sign in and wait your turn. This makes some Angelinos unhappy. "Don't you know who I am?!?" has been uttered once or twice when being told they'd have to wait their turn to have their dog/cat seen by the doctor. I mean, think about it...its the Beverly Hills Small Animal Hospital, think about that area; the staff don't care who you are. Wait your turn. I just love that.
2. Its a small waiting room. I mean, there are more than enough places to sit but if you dog gets nervous or has any agression issues, you should sign in, tell the receptionists that you'll be outside and hang out there. Having your dog lunge and bark at every dog/person/cat in the waiting room is considered bad form.
3. Dr. Suehiro is the lead surgeon so if you don't recognise him on the days he's doing appointment duty, that's why. He isn't new; he isn't cold; he's a surgeon who rocks the house and cares deeply about your animal.
4. Yes, Dr. Winters really is as friendly as he seems.
5. There is one part-time doctor (he's not even on the website) that I don't love. So, I usually call in advance to see if Winters or Suehiro is working. The girls have the schedule at the front desk so asking who's working at the time you're planning to bring your puppy/kitty in is a question they're more than accustomed to.
If you have any other questions, let me know!